The Emergency, Crisis and Disaster Management Team in the Emirate of Ajman decides to allow the resumption of weddings and events in halls, hotels and homes in the emirate, starting from today, Sunday, November 1, while adhering to the set preventive measures which include:
• A maximum of 200 people in hotel halls
• A maximum of 50 people in homes
• A maximum of 5 people in one table
• Refrain from hands shaking and kissing
• Adhere to physical distancing not less than 2 meters
• Wear face mask all time while allowed to remove during seating
• Provide sanitizers to guests.